Earnings season gains speed this week with 80 S&P 500 companies set to report. Mark Newton of Newton Advisors and Nancy Tengler of Laffer Tengler Investments share which they’re watching most closely.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”