It’s been six years since Twitter went public, and the stock has essentially gone nowhere. Facebook, meanwhile, has rocketed 400% higher since its IPO. Katie Stockton of Fairlead Strategies and Nancy Tengler of Tengler Wealth Management expect that trend to continue.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”