By Lizzy Gurdus, CNBC
Investors may want to look under the radar for electric vehicle plays in the year ahead, two traders say.
With popular stocks such as Tesla and Nikola reaching exorbitant valuations, “we’re trying to play around the edges,” Laffer Tengler Investments’ Nancy Tengler told CNBC’s “Trading Nation” on Thursday.Read More
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”