Under Armour slumps after warning of slower demand in North America, and the rest of the athleisure trade could soon face similar hurdles. Katie Stockton of Fairlead Strategies and Nancy Tengler of Butcher Joseph Asset Management discuss.Read More
Microsoft, the world’s largest publicly traded company, could get even bigger. The tech giant is reporting earnings after the bell Thursday, and one technician sees a breakout ahead.
“Microsoft is really a momentum story and has been for more than several months now. It’s a long-term uptrend, it’s an intermediate-term uptrend,” said Katie Stockton, founder of Fairlead Strategies, on CNBC’s “Trading Nation” on Wednesday.Read More
Facebook has gone full crypto, unveiling its digital currency, Libra. Matt Maley of Miller Tabak and Nancy Tengler of ButcherJoseph Asset Management discuss what’s next for the social media stock.Read More
Of course, the deepening trade war with China is the most important to date. The battle, in addition to tariffs, has widened to potentially include further bans on Chinese companies doing business in the U.S. as China may move to cut off the U.S. from the supply of rare minerals used in all manner of technology and consumer goods.
However, there is a long list of worries that the market is failing to climb.Read More
- Nancy Tengler on MarketWatch: 5 ‘Cheap, Quality, Dividend’ Stocks
- Tengler on Fox Business: How Investors can Outperform the Market in the Long Term
- Tengler on CNBC: “Every Bear Market is Followed by a Bull Market”
- Tengler Discusses Amazon and Apple Stock Market Earnings on CNBC
- Commentary: The Sweet Spot of Dividend Growers