For most of 2022, the market has been a grim place, with stocks swept up in the Federal Reserve’s war on stubbornly high inflation. But while the long-term outlook for markets might seem gloomy, individual stocks can shine. Wise investors give their holdings years, not months, to pay off. With that in mind, Barron’s asked five investing professionals to look far ahead—a full decade—and recommend a single stock that they think investors should buy and hold for the duration.Read More
In this Season 2 premiere of Trillions: ETF Master Chef, the team evaluates a portfolio focused on managing U.S. inflation risk. Nancy Tengler, CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments, takes stock of the macro environment to create a dynamic strategy that allocates to different investments as inflation picks up, persists or moderates over time.Read More
Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer and CEO of Laffer Tengler Investments, joined Fox Business’ this week to answer pressing questions on current inflation rates during the ‘Inflation in America’ town hall on ‘Making Money.’ Tengler was joined by financial experts Phil Blancato, Danielle DiMartino Booth and Jim Bianco.Read More
By Lisa Kailai Han, Insider
Nancy Tengler thinks this bear market presents an opportunity for investors.
- Nancy Tengler says the bear market has presented “once-in-a-generation” investment opportunities.
- But raging market volatility and a looming recession have complicated investors’ decisions.
- Here are 15 stocks Tengler is buying to add risk while simultaneously protecting her portfolio.
- Commentary: (Monetary Policy) Through the Rearview
- Nancy Tengler on Barron’s: 5 Stocks Advisors Say to Buy for the Next 10 Years
- Tengler on The Larry Kudlow Show: “There are places to make money. That’s my optimistic view.”
- A Portfolio Designed to Adapt to Inflation Trends | Nancy Tengler on Trillions: ETF Master Chef
- Tengler: Now Is the Time to Stay with Reliable Growth