Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer and CEO of Laffer Tengler Investments, joins TD Ameritrade Network’s “Market on Close” to discuss the current market slow down and the chances of a recession by 2023.
“You have to be picky and you need to own companies that are going to be part of the solution to the labor shortage and to persistent, sticky inflation,” Tengler says.Read More
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”