Nancy Tengler, CEO & CIO of Laffer Tengler Investments, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss expectations for Fed policy, inflation, and the stock market.
“I’ve been pretty critical of the Fed reluctantly, because it’s very difficult to be in a leadership position,” Tengler said. “I think one of the problems that we have is that policymakers in Washington aren’t regular people.”
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”