Paul Christopher, head of market strategy for Wells Fargo Investment Institute, and Nancy Tengler, ButcherJoseph’s chief investment officer, join “Squawk Alley” to discuss the markets and how trade could be affecting stocks.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”