Under Armour slumps after warning of slower demand in North America, and the rest of the athleisure trade could soon face similar hurdles. Katie Stockton of Fairlead Strategies and Nancy Tengler of Butcher Joseph Asset Management discuss.
- Laffer Tengler Investments CEO, Nancy Tengle shares her current strategies to CNBC’s Closing Bell
- The Macro Outlook of Nancy Tengler for 2022
- Laffer Tengler Commentary: We Live in a Transitory World
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed