Peloton has skidded in its first day of trading as a public company. Matt Maley of Miller Tabak and Nancy Tengler of Tengler Wealth Management discuss what that could mean for the rest of the IPO market.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”