Caroline Hyde & Taylor Riggs bring you the latest news and analysis leading up to the final minutes and seconds before the closing bell on Wall Street and tackle AstraZeneca, Anti-Asian violence and the exit of Leon Black from Apollo Guests Today: Valerie Grant of AllianceBernstein, Alice Vilma of Morgan Stanley, Renee Tajima-Pena of UCLA, Winnie Cisar of Wells Fargo, Tomer Bar Zeev of Ironsource, Orlando Bravo of Thoma Bravo, Nancy Tengler of Laffer Tengler Investments.
- Laffer Tengler Investments CEO, Nancy Tengle shares her current strategies to CNBC’s Closing Bell
- The Macro Outlook of Nancy Tengler for 2022
- Laffer Tengler Commentary: We Live in a Transitory World
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed