Scarlet Fu and Romaine Bostick bring you the latest news and analysis leading up to the final minutes and seconds before the closing bell on Wall Street and tackle the market volatility from coronavirus fears and its impact on food delivery, food brands and movie theaters Guests Today: Nancy Tengler of Laffer Tengler Investments, Soren Skou of Moller-Maersk, Christophe Weber of Takeda Pharmaceutical, Mike Pyle of BlackRock, Lauren Sauer of Johns Hopkins University, Richard Gelfond of IMAX, Philip Krim of Casper Sleep, Brent Schutte of Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”