Broadcom is a well-positioned chipmaker despite trade war headwinds due to its valuation, dividend and a strong management track record, according to Nancy Tengler of Tengler Wealth Management.
- Laffer Tengler Investments CEO, Nancy Tengle shares her current strategies to CNBC’s Closing Bell
- The Macro Outlook of Nancy Tengler for 2022
- Laffer Tengler Commentary: We Live in a Transitory World
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed