Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer and CEO of Laffer Tengler Investments, joins TD Ameritrade Network’s “Market on Close” to discuss the current market slow down and the chances of a recession by 2023.
“You have to be picky and you need to own companies that are going to be part of the solution to the labor shortage and to persistent, sticky inflation,” Tengler says.Read More
Stocks closed at session lows Thursday, with the major indexes falling slightly for the shortened trading week. The S&P 500 fell 2.1% for the week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq fell 2.6%. Investors continue to keep a close eye on inflation data, as well as earnings. Nancy Tengler, CEO & Chief investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments, joins “Closing Bell” to discuss today’s close, inflation, how the Fed will handle rising prices, earnings, and more.Read More
- Nancy Tengler on MarketWatch: 5 ‘Cheap, Quality, Dividend’ Stocks
- Tengler on Fox Business: How Investors can Outperform the Market in the Long Term
- Tengler on CNBC: “Every Bear Market is Followed by a Bull Market”
- Tengler Discusses Amazon and Apple Stock Market Earnings on CNBC
- Commentary: The Sweet Spot of Dividend Growers