Nancy Tengler of Laffer Tengler Investments joins Bloomberg Markets The Close to discuss the latest news and analysis leading up to the final minutes and seconds before the closing bell on Wall Street. Alongside hosts Romaine Bostick, Taylor Riggs & Kailey Leinz, today’s show tackles what to expect from the Fed, the biggest risks to stocks next year and Pfizer’s Covid pill study.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”