Nancy Tengler CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments joins Caroline Hyde, Romaine Bostick & Taylor Riggs on The Close with the latest news and analysis leading up to the final minutes and seconds before the closing bell on Wall Street. Today, they tackle the anniversary of the January 6th insurrection, the big tech rout and the outlook of cannabis. Other guests include: Rep. Dean Phillips (D), Liliana Mason of Johns Hopkins, Robert Ford of Abbott Laboratories, Kelsey Berro of JPMorgan Asset Management, Jill Carey Hall of Bank of America Securities, and Boris Jordan of Curaleaf.
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”