Nancy Tengler CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments joins Caroline Hyde, Romaine Bostick & Taylor Riggs on The Close with the latest news and analysis leading up to the final minutes and seconds before the closing bell on Wall Street. Today, they tackle the anniversary of the January 6th insurrection, the big tech rout and the outlook of cannabis. Other guests include: Rep. Dean Phillips (D), Liliana Mason of Johns Hopkins, Robert Ford of Abbott Laboratories, Kelsey Berro of JPMorgan Asset Management, Jill Carey Hall of Bank of America Securities, and Boris Jordan of Curaleaf.
- Laffer Tengler Investments CEO, Nancy Tengle shares her current strategies to CNBC’s Closing Bell
- The Macro Outlook of Nancy Tengler for 2022
- Laffer Tengler Commentary: We Live in a Transitory World
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed