Stocks are down with big tech leading the drop. Facebook and Amazon have each dropped more than 5.5% week to date. Alphabet, Netflix, Apple and Microsoft are also down sharply over the time period. Nancy Tengler from Laffer Tengler Investments, joins ‘Closing Bell’ to talk about where she’s adding stocks and her views on home improvement stocks after Oppenheimer downgraded both Home Depot and Lowe’s.
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed
- Fox Business: Tengler weighs in on what to expect in 2022
- Tengler joins Bitcoin expert to debate future of cryptocurrency
- Tengler On Fox Business: As Omicron Fears Ease, Is An Economic Boom In The Works?