Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer and CEO of Laffer Tengler Investments, joins TD Ameritrade Network’s “Market on Close” to discuss the current market slow down and the chances of a recession by 2023.
“You have to be picky and you need to own companies that are going to be part of the solution to the labor shortage and to persistent, sticky inflation,” Tengler says.Read More
Lots to worry about, but the market loves a good wall of worry
By Nancy Tengler, CEO and Chief Investment Officer
The Rolling Stones were not the first band to record “Time Is On My Side.” It was actually first recorded by trombonist Kai Winding and his orchestra in 1963 (go figure). But the Stones knew a good song when they heard one and recorded it in their own inimitable style (ex the trombone) in 1964.
You’re searching for good times, but just wait and see, you’ll come running back to me. Read More
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”