By Nancy Tengler
Special to USA TODAY
After saying for months that inflation was “transitory,” Federal Reserve Chairman, Jay Powell declared in late September that he was frustrated by prices that remain stubbornly high.
He may well be frustrated, but I venture those rising costs are much more exasperating for working families who can’t measure inflation “ex food and energy” as the economists do and who are living with the ravaging effects of higher prices day in and day out.Read More
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed
- Fox Business: Tengler weighs in on what to expect in 2022
- Tengler joins Bitcoin expert to debate future of cryptocurrency
- Tengler On Fox Business: As Omicron Fears Ease, Is An Economic Boom In The Works?