Stocks closed at session highs Monday, as markets jumped on strong housing data and positive news out of Boeing. Additionally, the Dow and S&P are on track for their best quarter since 1998. Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments, breaks down why we saw gains despite the number of coronavirus cases continuing to surge across the country. Tengler also explained the takeaways people should have following Micron’s earnings report, which beat estimates on both the top and bottom lines.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”