Stocks closed at session highs Monday, as markets jumped on strong housing data and positive news out of Boeing. Additionally, the Dow and S&P are on track for their best quarter since 1998. Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments, breaks down why we saw gains despite the number of coronavirus cases continuing to surge across the country. Tengler also explained the takeaways people should have following Micron’s earnings report, which beat estimates on both the top and bottom lines.
- Laffer Tengler Investments CEO, Nancy Tengle shares her current strategies to CNBC’s Closing Bell
- The Macro Outlook of Nancy Tengler for 2022
- Laffer Tengler Commentary: We Live in a Transitory World
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed