Stocks closed sharply lower ahead of big earnings on Wednesday as Fed Chair Jerome Powell said the path to overcoming the coronavirus pandemic remains uncertain. Nancy Tengler, Chief investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments, suggests we may be seeing the start of a correction on Wall Street.
- Laffer Tengler Investments CEO, Nancy Tengle shares her current strategies to CNBC’s Closing Bell
- The Macro Outlook of Nancy Tengler for 2022
- Laffer Tengler Commentary: We Live in a Transitory World
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed