Stocks closed sharply lower ahead of big earnings on Wednesday as Fed Chair Jerome Powell said the path to overcoming the coronavirus pandemic remains uncertain. Nancy Tengler, Chief investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments, suggests we may be seeing the start of a correction on Wall Street.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”