Watch as Nancy Tengler CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Laffer Tengler Investments joined with Caroline Hyde and Romaine Bostick to discuss the slowing growth of the market reaction. Tengler says 2Q of last year was a period of both peak economic and earnings growth, which is why her firm has been adjusting its portfolio to benefit from changing market conditions by adding to higher-quality names within the energy, materials, industrials, and technology sectors. She sees the recent slump in U.S. equities as a buying opportunity for investors looking to buy for the next three to five years.
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”