The Watch List with Nicole Petallides: Nancy Tengler shares her market outlook in regards to consumer sentiment, inflation, and supply chain disruption. She also discusses her areas of opportunity right now, including some tech stock picks.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”