Nancy Tengler of Laffer Tengler Investments and Boris Schlossberg of BK Asset Management debate whether big oil stocks can see growth after a strong 2021. JPMorgan is betting S&P 500 energy companies can be leaders in 2022.
- Tengler Says Current Market Is An Opportunity to Buy High Quality Names
- Tengler Joins Bloomberg’s “The Close” to Discuss Market Predictions
- Own Companies that Are Part of the Solution, Tengler says
- Tengler Says Individuals Have Learned that Sell-offs Present Opportunity
- Tengler: “Don’t Let the Market Scare You Out of Stocks”