The S&P 500 and Nasdaq fell for their third straight one-week losses. UPenn Wharton school professor Jeremy Siegel, Steve Sosnick, Interactive Brokers chief strategist, and Nancy Tengler from Laffer Tengler Investments join ‘Closing Bell’ to discuss their analysis on the broader markets.
- Nancy Tengler joins The Close to debate the latest on Wall Street
- President Art Laffer, Jr. joins Fox Business to discuss what to expect from the Fed
- Fox Business: Tengler weighs in on what to expect in 2022
- Tengler joins Bitcoin expert to debate future of cryptocurrency
- Tengler On Fox Business: As Omicron Fears Ease, Is An Economic Boom In The Works?