CNBC’s Seema Mody discusses Twitter’s stock price after the company announced plans to increase revenues with Matt Maley of Miller Tabak and Nancy Tengler of Laffer Tengler.
- Tengler: People are Bracing for Sustained Inflation
- Nancy Tengler on U.S. News & World Report: Buy the Dip? Deciding When to Buy Stocks
- President Arthur Laffer Jr. Joins “Mornings With Maria” to Discuss Energy Prices
- Markets Look Choppy through Summer, Tengler Says
- Tengler Shares Economic Predictions on “The Larry Kudlow Show”